Date: April 1, 2020
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm (EST)
Fee: No Fee
Capital Asset Management
Webinar – New Module Introduction
Capital Asset Management – Webinar
System Features Overview
- Data Model Diagram – overview
- Code Tables – current defaults loaded
- Asset type/Asset Class
- Amortization types/Schedule
- Procurement Status
- Asset Activity
- Vendors: Double-click for record format on this code table
- Fiscal years / POA expanded for depreciation schedule
- Procurement Master / detail
- Current status
- Asset Master/detail/ depreciation
- Estimate life
- Replacement Planning & budgeting
- View source data
- Report Writer listing reports (samples)
- Confirm base features for first release Version 22.214.171.124
- Confirm code tables
- Asset Type & Class, add default maintenance intervals if want to enable that feature
- Procurement Status / triggers to update header (all except INFO)
- Asset Activity / triggers to update header (SERVICE enabled), next service if interval set
- Import / data entry
- Asset ID’s
- GL Actuals with Asset ID
- Desired start timeframe
Date: September 28, 2020
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00pm (EST)
Worldsoft User Group Conference 2020
We are pleased to announce the Worldsoft User Group Conference for 2020.
This one day conference will be held on Monday, September 28, 2020 from 8 am to 4 pm. This event will be held at the Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, located at 525 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5G 2L2, (416) 597-9200.
Cost – All Day Conference – Includes Continental Breakfast, Hot Lunch $ 300.00 Plus HST 39.00 Totalling $ 339.00.
We blocked off a limited number of hotel rooms at a special rate of $ 279(single), $ 299(double). This hotel is also hosting the Health Care Financial Management Conference on Sept 29/30, 2020. Call Marriott Reservations at 1(800) 905-0667 on or before Thursday, August 27, 2020 for your room reservation. Please identify yourself as part of the Worldsoft User Group Conference staying at the Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, located at 525 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5G 2L2.
Please email me if you have any items to add to our agenda.
Please submit any suggestions for either Training Sessions or Information Webinars.